Hehehe, I've sucked my oldest into the hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gillie

Aquarium Advice Addict
My oldest daughter was never really interested in the hobby until I started making her go with me to some of the lfs that I frequent and now she has taken over one of my 10s.

Her stock
1 baby albino bristlenose
1 apistogramma piaroa
1 apistogramma agassizii
2 female guppies
Coming soon when the guppies move out 6 nannostomus mortenhaleri

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1418617830592.jpg
    1418617830592.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 106
Get a hardware store bulb. . Get some guppies and hornwort! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

So this is 2 down and 2 to go, here's a pic of my 7 year old with a tank I planted per her instructions

Attachments

• 1418618981636.jpg
    1418618981636.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 90
Absolutely stunning sweetheart:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm not looking forward to when my youngest gets her first tank, I'm not really into the finger eating fish anymore

Hey that looks better than brooksters.........lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I run a similar thing just state that each member of my family has their own tank that I maintain, plant, stock and feed. I swear it's their tank not mine ;)

I run a similar thing just state that each member of my family has their own tank that I maintain, plant, stock and feed. I swear it's their tank not mine ;)

I only trim, test when needed and fertilize after all they wanted the tank, they can maintain it.

I only trim, test when needed and fertilize after all they wanted the tank, they can maintain it.

One is my main tank and then I have my "brothers" tank which is just a 10gal with some platys and the platys I like I keep and sell the rest or give them away. He's actually taking some control of tank doing water changes and feeding.
Then there's my 5gal which is still up for ownership but for now it's the dogs ;)

The only thing that sucks is my 7 year old may be worse than I am, she's always pointing out plants that aren't quite trimmed the way she wants them and just about loses her mind if there's a spot or touches the glass.

Hehe that's what I do. My mom declared one tank per room... Cool. Now there's one in my brothers room, a 10, not a great size but I can grow out limited numbers of guppies/platies/cories/angels/rams in it.

Delivered via owl
Ministry of Magic

Back
Top Bottom