Help please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jtlipton

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey so i ave an emergency. I was eating a hard boiled egg and as i bit it, the yolk fell into my 10 gallon tank:banghead::facepalm:. At first the fish started eating it so i thought it would be fine but then it started disintegrating and so I thought a water change would help but it didnt now i came back and the water is really cloudy. What can I do?????????? :confused::confused::confused:

Egg yolk is actually a really good food for fish :) It's not a big deal just try to get as much out as you can or it will add quite a bit of ammonia to the tank.

Hey so i ave an emergency. I was eating a hard boiled egg and as i bit it, the yolk fell into my 10 gallon tank:banghead::facepalm:. At first the fish started eating it so i thought it would be fine but then it started disintegrating and so I thought a water change would help but it didnt now i came back and the water is really cloudy. What can I do?????????? :confused::confused::confused:

It won't do any harm to your fish. Some people feed their fish boiled egg.
If you haven't already, pop some filter wool in your filter to remove the cloudiness. A good sized water change will seed the process up.

It won't do any harm to your fish. Some people feed their fish boiled egg.
If you haven't already, pop some filter wool in your filter to remove the cloudiness. A good sized water change will seed the process up.

Filter wool?

This is such a weird thread

The water is starting to clear up this morning an I will probabaly do another water change

Back
Top Bottom