Help with a Hatchetfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
R

Rudy_627

ok i have a hatchet fish at home and he is by himself and i think he is stressing so bad

he has terrible ich all over his body and his tail fin is all torn and everything

any solutions for that???

if he dies i can get another one for free cause my LFS said that they just og off an airplane flight and they were stressed

so I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!

TIA

never mind

no one helped me at all and he just died

thank you all for your "quick help"

Your fish would have prolly died with or without our help, you should keep that in mind before getting mad at everyone. I know you are just upset your fish died... but ive had fish that were on the brink of death, and weither or not someone posted to my thread didn't mean he was going to not still be at the brink of death

I am sorry your fish died, and Im sorry someone was unable to help you... but at least your fish is in a better place... an ich-free place with thousands of other hatchets

LOL

im not mad im just KINDA upset

i mean i didnt get really attached to him so its all good

and by your better place i dont think the toilet is really good LOL

but yea he was on airplane flight and they just arrived and he was probably really stressed and he would not eat in my aquarium at all whatsoever

and he was just on the bottom didnt float or anything so i had to pick him up and do the long walk to the toilet(couldnt bury him cause my mom said that was a bit too dramatic and i didnt want him to be thrown out cause then i would feel terrible)

and i flushed him well now all is good

i just hope that since he had ich my other fish wont get and ich

p.s. my cories keep running away when i come in my room and i have had them for about a week(on friday it will be a week) any reason why they run away??

p.s. my cories keep running away when i come in my room and i have had them for about a week(on friday it will be a week) any reason why they run away??

They likely are getting exctied because they think it's food time. Mine do this alot when I approach the tank. I wouldn't worry about it.
:wink:

If he had terrible Ich and was with your other fish, you would be wise to at least prepare for an Ich outbreak. Especially if you dumped the water he came with into the tank as well.

ok
i think that my male molly has a little bit of ich on its tail

this i want to take care of

Back
Top Bottom