I wanna play with my fish....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I wanna come up with some little games to play with my fish ( in the tank obviously lol ) I already have a few things I can do, I can take a piece of string or a straw and run it along the water and they chase it, or I can put a floating ball in and they knock it around, but can anyone else think of some things to amuse your fish???

we play kiss with our GBR's. We will kiss the tank, and they will "kiss" back

I will loan you my shrink ray and you can swim with the fish. Can you teach them to chase lights?

Heres what you want right here :lol: http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=9379 I used to have one they are cool. Its sitting on the bottom of Slave Lake right now if you want to go find it :p I took it thinking it would attract a BIG JACK but it went out of range and it sunk. It was kinda like a scene off a movie lol you seen it and then all power was lost and the propellers stopped moving and it sunk in like slow motion. The community fish were scared of it but the Oscars loved it. They would attack it and chase it around the tank what dumb but smart fish :roll:

Believe it or not, I play with a laser light and the fish chase it. I make sure to not shine it in their eyes but they race back and forth the tank to try and get it. :)

I read in Aquarium fish magazine that there's a dude out there who trains fish to preform "tricks", like putting a ball in a soccer net or basketball...I'll look for the article. I'm pretty sure he sells an instructional video!

Back
Top Bottom