Just curious but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

smileyface9

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i have a ceramics class next semester..and i'm curious..if i make something to put in my tank and find aquarium safe paints will it be alright to put it in the tank or not? I'm only curious and would never put it in my tank without researching first. Any opinions on this?

So i have a ceramics class next semester..and i'm curious..if i make something to put in my tank and find aquarium safe paints will it be alright to put it in the tank or not? I'm only curious and would never put it in my tank without researching first. Any opinions on this?

hmmm this is interesting, im sure that there must be aquarium safe paints, the gazes would need to be one that can be used for human crockery (doesnt leach anything from what i know)

i think google and a ton of research should yield an answer, staying tuned for more answers :)

Thanks! :) yeah i'll definitely do more research on it and keep you updated on what i find! I'll try to do research later today, but i'm not feeling very well so idk if i'll get to it today. :/ but i'm going to try to

Back
Top Bottom