Might go pick up some fish tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leader of Men

Aquarium Advice Activist
:D

I'm not quite sure yet though... now I have the tank that has been sitting for a couple days and the bowl that has been sitting for a couple also...

I think I'm going to put a male and female beta in the bowl, though if I do get something for the bowl, I'll probably just buy one tonight so I dont lose two.

And if I get anything for the tank it will have to be cheap so I KNOW all the whitespot ick is gone before I put anything spendy in there.

Either way, I'm hoping to get some fish! :)

if you put a male and female betta in that bowl, the male will kill the female most likely. You need at least a 30 gal. to have a male and female together.

Two females to one male is a good ratio of bettas, but only in a large tank. Three bettas in a bowl would make for some very unhappy bettas. I had three in a 3g eclipse setup and they were very happy. Little fin nipping for the first few days then they got board of each other and just swam around happily.

-Dan

Okay then, what can I put with the male betta in the bowl? Because that was one of the things I got :)

And unless he dies, he is probably staying there, although I could eventually move him to my aquarium.

And the other thing (which is in my 29 gal.) is 5 penguin tetras. They are still kinda in shock but I love the penguins. So fun to watch grow!

Back
Top Bottom