Need Advice - Cheap Aquarium for Library

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

librarianchick

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am a Children's Librarian and want to give the kids access to an aquarium. I am paying for it out of pocket so it cannot be too expensive. I was thinking maybe an African Dwarf Frog tank. I had one for several years when I was younger and thought it would be a cool feature to have. I've looked into it and it seems like they would be easy to care for. Does this sound like a good tank for kids to enjoy? Or any suggestions on friendly fish that are easy to care for?

Hi, welcome!

Anything colourful or eye-grabbing I think. We had the experts here do a great cichlid tank at the school but ended up changing it to more colour as was getting told it was kind of "boring".

If you don’t mind me asking what area are you in? I have a couple extra full set ups I wouldn’t mind giving away for a good reason

If you don’t mind me asking what area are you in? I have a couple extra full set ups I wouldn’t mind giving away for a good reason
That's cool ! ^^^
I may be help depending where you are also...
If you do fish I can help you out for sure ...:whistle:

When you get set up if you like fish I have for sale [listed in my link below] I will hook you up donation style . (y)
Have you ever considered German Blue Rams ? I also have some less common livebearers ..
I ship fish every Monday so no big deal for me to add one more box ...

Back
Top Bottom