new Blue rams for mike!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikalicious209

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I just got 2 gbrs for my tank, im super excited. I asked the guy at the lfs to try and get 1m & 1f, but now im not sure so im looking for help. They definitely look different to me. What do yall think? Can anyone tell?

Attachments

• gbr1.jpg
    gbr1.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 84
  • gbr2-1.jpg
    gbr2-1.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 83
  • gbr2-2.jpg
    gbr2-2.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 93
  • gbr2-3.jpg
    gbr2-3.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Mikalicious209 said:
So I just got 2 gbrs for my tank, im super excited. I asked the guy at the lfs to try and get 1m & 1f, but now im not sure so im looking for help. They definitely look different to me. What do yall think? Can anyone tell?

Where's the picture?

sorry, i uploaded from my phone, and they messed up somehow so i had to do it from my computer. the first pic is one, and the last 3 pics are the other one

Thank you! I just got them around 4:30, and they are already EASILY my favorite fish that i own.

Mikalicious209 said:
Thank you! I just got them around 4:30, and they are already EASILY my favorite fish that i own.

I was just looking at the pics again. They are beautiful! Your LFS just had them or were they special ordered?

They just had them today. went in to look for a job and i saw them. My lf store is awesome tho, they have a huge selection and with the exception of the normies ie. tetras and cories and whatnot, they always have different species. This was the first time ive ever seen them there, and i go in a lot, so i had my g.f. buy them as an early christmas gift :)

Mikalicious209 said:
They just had them today. went in to look for a job and i saw them. My lf store is awesome tho, they have a huge selection and with the exception of the normies ie. tetras and cories and whatnot, they always have different species. This was the first time ive ever seen them there, and i go in a lot, so i had my g.f. buy them as an early christmas gift :)

Nice job! Good luck with them.

Thanks, i hear they can be quite a handful. With a little luck and a lot of care, i hope i can keep them around for a while.

Back
Top Bottom