New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Velksfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Came home from work tonight and discovered my 55 gallon was leaking. Ran to Petsmart and came home with a new 60 gallon. Took about 4 hour to tear down the old one and set up the new one. But got it done. Let me know what you think.

image-327405804.jpg

Very nice. Looks great. What fish do you have?

I set up a 15 gal for my sister the other day and let the airline tube lay outside the tank and it leaked all over the place. Nearly got a heart attack! :)

looks good!!! did you get to the leak before too much got out?? i know its on the back of most of our minds, just hoping that it won't start on one of your own tanks.

I have 28 fish in it now. Looking to had a few more now that i have a 60 gallon.

I got to the leak before it was too bad. But it has been leaking for awhile. The stand had some water damage. Glad I seen it when I did.

And I will probably just sell the tank. I think it can be sealed pretty easier. I just have no need for it so.

I need to get longer hose for my fluval 306 canister filter. Does anyone know where the best place is to find these????

image-3003762309.jpg Here is the new 60 gallon. Added another heater, background and some more fish!!!! Absolutely loving the new setup!!!
My daughter HAD to have the rainbow. Not my idea!!

What does everyone thing?

Nice lol on the rainbow I have a flower with a butterfly on it in mine but I wanted it

Update of the new 60 gallon after a couple weeks..
image-3755010321.jpg

The new Led blue Lights....

image-467276100.jpg

Nice setup! I like how when you use the blue LED lights the yellow plant still sticks out. haha. I wouldn't have caught on to the rainbow if you didn't mention it! :)

Back
Top Bottom