Ok my funall stock for the 20 long!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Goldfish loach boy

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok so this is my stock( final)
5 neon tetras
5 cherry barbs
4 kuhli loaches
12 ghost shrimp
3 male guppies
And I'll be adding 2 ottos in 4 months
What do you think, good?

I would say they all are pretty small fish to me

Yea, they are, but I'm going to put this cool neon theme, and I do want small fish so I can put more but smaller instead of less but bigger, or do you think I can add a dwarf gourami to this?

Would u think the gourami would match the theme? Also it seems like you have groups of certain fish that would be the only one of its kind and i your tank will start to get crowded

Would u think the gourami would match the theme? Also it seems like you have groups of certain fish that would be the only one of its kind and i your tank will start to get crowded

What would be one of its kind, if I will remove anything(as a matter of fact I am) are the guppies, so subtract the guppies from the list

Would you just be getting one gourami? And ive never had experience withs guppys but are they bad to have?

Well, guppies are the ones that have the biggest bioload of these fish, and they reproduce like rabbits!

Yea, nice, but not really with the theme, I could substitute them for one or two dwarf gouramis

Stick to one DG. DGs are cousins to bettas so they have a similar tendency to become very aggressive/territorial around others of the same species, particularly if they are both males (and most stores mainly sell the more colorful males). Also something around 40% weekly PWCs would be better.

Back
Top Bottom