Ok need help here !!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well my tank is way overstocked but why would it stay normal for days then jump like that an he spring water is something i got in the woods and theres a spring where we take our water cause our tap water has a swampy taste so i thought it wouldni be good for them so i went to the little spring

Precious_Scarface said:
Well my tank is way overstocked but why would it stay normal for days then jump like that an he spring water is something i got in the woods and theres a spring where we take our water cause our tap water has a swampy taste so i thought it wouldni be good for them so i went to the little spring

You'd have to have serious problems (basically to the point your water was condemned IMO) for your tap water to not be usable for your aquarium.

I'm not familiar with using actual, non-bottled spring water for aquarium use...but I'd definitely have concerns with potential pollution, parasites, etc...

Idk i tested it for ammonia theres none in there and ph is normal and pretty good water best water i ever drank lol and let me tell you i dont like water at all but spring water i can actually drink alittle bit of it

Back
Top Bottom