Stocking 10 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to the aquarium and saw some other fish that gave me other ideas.

This is what I have come to:

( I already have)
1 Peppermint Bristlenose
2 Otocinclus Catfish

I have new 3 options:

1) At the aquarium they have a pair of Maldive Kribensis. They are much more colourful than the regular (Pulcher) and the female is the more dominant of the two.

I was wondering if they would get too aggressive in a small tank, and if they would hurt the otos or BN. Would this tank be too small to house the pair of them?

OR

2) A school of about 6-8 very brightly coloured and active tetras. I decided I'm sick of the black and silver tetras. I only want them if there is some that are very colourful and interesting...Any new suggestions?

OR

3) A pair of either Blue Rams or Cockatoo Dwarf Cichlids. Would they get too aggressive in the small tank if they decided to breed?

Thanks so much!

I would only put the apistos and GBR's in the 10 by themselves if you are wanting them to try and breed. the ottos may not be much of a threat but the pleco would be.

Thanks. I'm not trying to breed them, I just want them because they are beautiful fish! The Bristle nose hides all day behind the heater or on the bogwood.

Here is a picture of the tank to see if there are enought hiding places. There is another piece of bogwood on the right behind the plant that you can't see, and the plants at the front I just got a few days ago, so they haven't really grow yet!

Attachments

• p1010247_160.jpg
    p1010247_160.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom