Stocking Ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diamonte

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 20 gallon tall setup and I am looking for a really good stocking list.
I love ram cichlids and schooling fish.
(NO PLATYS OR MOLLYS I'VE OUT GROWN THOSE :ROFLMAO: )
I'm open to other colorful eye catching suggestions!!!

I have a 20 gallon tall setup and I am looking for a really good stocking list.
I love ram cichlids and schooling fish.
(NO PLATYS OR MOLLYS I'VE OUT GROWN THOSE :ROFLMAO: )
I'm open to other colorful eye catching suggestions!!!
Well, you've already got 2 of your fish decided...a male and female ram. For color and schooling, I would go with about 6 green or cardinal tetras. And a 4 nice cory catfish of the same species so they will school too. Then you can go with one feature fish like a single male betta. Stay away from neon tetras. They have so many diseases it's pathetic. That would give you a fully loaded tank.

Well, you've already got 2 of your fish decided...a male and female ram. For color and schooling, I would go with about 6 green or cardinal tetras. And a 4 nice cory catfish of the same species so they will school too. Then you can go with one feature fish like a single male betta. Stay away from neon tetras. They have so many diseases it's pathetic. That would give you a fully loaded tank.

Wow thanks I didn't think about mixing rams with a betta..They actually coexist with each other?

Yes. They usually just ignore each other. I have a betta in a tank with 5 grown angelfish and a school of redeye tetras.
Wow thanks I didn't think about mixing rams with a betta..They actually coexist with each other?

Back
Top Bottom