Tank dimensions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

POLARBEAR0871

Aquarium Advice Addict
I just got a new tank finally and the dimension of it are 48x12 1/2x19. It's supposedly a 55gallon but for some reason it looks bigger than a 55.
Here's a picture.

Attachments

• image-3950830566.jpg
    image-3950830566.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 66
I used the aquarium volume calculator with your dimension & got 49/50g

A 55 standard is 48 1/4 x 12 3/4 x 21

I just got a new tank finally and the dimension of it are 48x12 1/2x19. It's supposedly a 55gallon but for some reason it looks bigger than a 55.
Here's a picture.

Holy Christ on a Saltine Cracker, Polar!

We have the exact same three-arch bridge from Petsmart! I'm trying to do an "Asian" theme with mine, and the bridge actually sits on the LEFT side of the tank, not the right like yours, and looks like THIS:

What do you think?

Do you like the bridge? Any other plans for it in your tank?

Attachments

• 035.jpg
    035.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    259.5 KB · Views: 57
Hahaha whoa that's cool I original got it as an early birthday present which my bday is tomorrow and I got the tank from some guy for 100$ sweet deal umm I would like to get predators mainly just because those are the only fish I've really had lately in my experience (6 months or so) I've had three clown knives and a gar fish along with a crawfish and a puffer fish (freshwater) oh and an African butterfly fish (amazing fish btw) I currently only have a puffer crawfish and birchir everything else died the night I switched the tanks :'(

Oh and your tank looks amazing but could use a background in my opinion

Oh and your tank looks amazing but could use a background in my opinion

Oh, believe me I know -- this tank is FAR from done; we don't even know if we're going with an Asian theme yet...

Thanks for the compliment...(y)

Your tank looks great too -- do you like the bridge to the right side corner like that? What made you put it off to the right?

Your welcome and thanks. When I had my clowns they liked to hide on the right side of the tank so I put the bridge there so I could see then hide and you should defiantly go with the Asian theme especially with those fish you have in there

Your welcome and thanks. When I had my clowns they liked to hide on the right side of the tank so I put the bridge there so I could see then hide and you should defiantly go with the Asian theme especially with those fish you have in there

Got-cha...:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom