Tattooed Fish. Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Instead of taking an organizational approach to combating dyed/painted fish, take a personal proactive approach. For example, one of my favorite LFS near an old residence started stocking fish of such a caliber. I took offense, and explained to the manager (who knew who I was, having been a customer for some time) my extreme displeasure at their choice to stock said fish. On my next visit, the fish were still being sold. This time, I told the very same manager (who looked awful sheepish, obviously having done his own research) that if I came back once more and the fish were still in stock, I would permanently remove my business from their shop, and tell EVERYONE I knew in the hobby to avoid their business.

One week later, nary a dyed fish in their tanks.

now were they keep ordering them or just never sold the 1st batch they got in.....

well thats good though they didnt order again... some times with things like that like going back and still seeing them might be they didnt sell. which is a even better reason for them never to get them in stock again lol one store at a time....

Back
Top Bottom