This is what I want.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know someone who has one. They are great fish. Just need to be alone or with their own kind with plenty of room to grow.

Zagz said:
Neat looking fish. There's an excuse to get another tank if ever I saw one. LOL.

LOL

It's breaking my wallet, lol. I'm going to be going for tank numbers 7 and 8, lol. Don't need a #9 yet, I'm not that far yet, lol.
Currently, I have my dual 10G stand, which I really like. I'm looking at getting one more complete setup, if we get our bonuses soon at work, lol. Then I'll have 2 planted 10G setups for fry, and 2 10G setups as hatching tanks. Now that I have 7 pairs of GBR's, lol.

The 'tainbow wolffish' Erythrinus erythrinus is the one I love...great fish. By the by, the thrid pic from the top in that article is a marbled goby (soon hock), Oxyeleotris marmoratus...not a wolffish at all.

Menagerie said:
I think this sums it up nicely!

Attitude: Very aggressive and hungry
And boring...
They tend to just sit in one spot slowly breathing for hours if not days on end till something resembling food swims by, then its a brief burst of activity followed by chewing and floating scales followed yet again by seemingly endless lurking in wait.

Seems to fit you there wolfy... :) hehehe Cept I don't think you are all that mean. :) rofl

I would LOVE a wolffish. Yet, I have too much to do already and having a fish that can only be kept with a few handfuls of fish is a big no-no in my book at the moment lol.

Heck, I don't even know if they're illegal in Wisconsin, don't think so?

Looks like a big betta. Poor little comet being eaten. I'd feed it minnows instead. I'd never let a comet go without a fight.

Back
Top Bottom