toad tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thanks ill do some tank rearanging have you seen any huge ones in the wild i have a bunch of these in my yard but there all this size or a little bigger

Personally, no. I have not, i have seen them pretty big but not REAL big. But i live in a suburban area. I am sure the occasional large 1 would be in the woods in the middle of no were.

if i were you i would take out some of the sticks.. maybe just one or 2. they kinda clutter up the tank.

Honestly i like it, the only thing i would change is i would not have water like that. I would drain the water and put a large dish and build the gravel up around it or maybe have it smaller and section it off somehow.

lol, it sounds cool. Just so you know you dont HAVE to do it that way but i think it would work better that way. Just change the water every couple of days then,

i caught another toad and put him in
hes alot smaller im hoping he doesnt get eaten by the big toad

Nice looking tank. I'd leave it just the way you have it with the small dish that etune recommended.

I am thinking that a 10 gallon is too small for 2 of them. They are active toads. I would have plans on upgrading because a 10 gallon is to small for 1 adult toad.

Back
Top Bottom