Free: A few fish available in Orlando

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redfisher1139

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a few fish that are close to outgrowing their environment, and I really want to make sure they go to good homes, as they were among my first fish in the hobby, and I will miss them, but I must reduce the bioload in my tank. So, here is the short list:(No charges, they are all free, BTW. Just give them caring homes.)

1 3.5" Rainbow Shark
1 3" Albino Rainbow Shark
1 4" FAT Eclipse (Sun) Catfish
1 3" Eclipse (Sun) Catfish
1 2.5" Male Kenyi Cichlid
and 1 2.5" Buenos Aires Tetra that would like to join a school
Please only ask for the Catfish and sharks only if you have a 75 Gal or larger set up, as they both still have a lot more growing to do, and the sharks really need to go into 2 different tanks.

redfisher1139 said:
I have a few fish that are close to outgrowing their environment, and I really want to make sure they go to good homes, as they were among my first fish in the hobby, and I will miss them, but I must reduce the bioload in my tank. So, here is the short list:(No charges, they are all free, BTW. Just give them caring homes.)

1 3.5" Rainbow Shark
1 3" Albino Rainbow Shark
1 4" FAT Eclipse (Sun) Catfish
1 3" Eclipse (Sun) Catfish
1 2.5" Male Kenyi Cichlid
and 1 2.5" Buenos Aires Tetra that would like to join a school
Please only ask for the Catfish and sharks only if you have a 75 Gal or larger set up, as they both still have a lot more growing to do, and the sharks really need to go into 2 different tanks.

Hey I can take care of those fish in my 100 gallon fish tank

Back
Top Bottom