For Sale: Aqua Toys For Sale!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ricepattyfish5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello one and all!! I am selling tubes and towers to order!! I have been selling these items on the betta forum for almost a year now and everyone loves them! I have had a lot of positive feedback and all of their fish love them as well! Our number one priority is happy and HEALTHY fish.

The tubes are a great way to save space if you have a smaller tank because they can float and fish love them because they can just swim right in and relax and push it around wherever they like! All tubes are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter.

The towers are new and it is like a cat tower but for fish!! I put it in my little guys tank and he is always going in and out of it and it keeps him from nipping his fins!! (instead of rearranging the whole tank) it keeps their mind wondering and builds intelligence because they swim in one way, and then have to find their way out! Depending on how tall you would like them, I can add more openings as well (or I can add them upon request). All towers are made with the delicate fins in mind and I INSURE that they won't rip or tatter.

I also offer stacked tubes and stacked towers. They are like the above, just stacked. The stacked towers have extra cut outs for extra entertainment.

Prices:
Tubes: $3
Towers: $5
Stacked Tubes: $8
Stacked Towers: $14
Shipping: $3 - 3.50 (shipping can vary depending on size of the order as well as location)

Colors for all options include:
- Clear
- White
- Brown
- Orange
- Black
- Purple
- Blue-grey
- Sky Blue
- Grass Green
- Mint Green
- Red
- Light Pink
- Hot Pink
- Neon Yellow
- Neon Green
- Yellow
- Deep Blue
- Lavender
- Tan (Sandy)
- Cream
- Light Blue

Shapes:
- Square
- Triangular
- Round (default if not specified)

If you have any questions, would like a quote, or would like to place an order, just send me a PM! Thank you for your interest and I hope to hear from you all soon! :thanks:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 156
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 156
  • photo (16).jpg
    photo (16).jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 156
Hi there! Here are the usual sizes:
- tubes: 4 inches long and about 1/12 inches in diameter
- towers: 5 - 6 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- stacked tubes: 4 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter
- stacked towers: the bottom two are about 7 inches long and the top one is about 5-6 inches long and about 1 1/2 inches in diameter

Now I can make them longer upon request, but the prices may vary depending on how large you wanted them. The apartment complex in the last picture is the largest square towers we can make: 7 inches high 2 1/2 inches in diameter. The larger round tower we can make is 12 inches high and about 2 1/2 - 3 inches in diameter.

I hope this helps! I also have a website and I can pm it to you if you'd like. We don't have all of the pictures up yet but we will soon!

Thank you for your interest! Let me know if you need anything else!

There is still a chance to win a free tube if you check out Aqua Toys USA on a certain social networking site! Pm me if you have anywuestions about it or about our products!

Back
Top Bottom