Wanted: Free Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dyl1234

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Anyone have any free plants out there needing some extra space in their aquariums? If so please comment with what you have. I like leafy plants. But it doesn't matter too much. I am setting up an aquarium for dwarf puffers. I live in North Carolina

Of course I am going to to that. I thought that was common sense lol.

I've seen plenty of people expect free shipping on TPT so not exactly. Usually when someone doesn't mention it, they don't think they need to. Is there not a single LFS store in your area that sells plants?

I've seen plenty of people expect free shipping on TPT so not exactly. Usually when someone doesn't mention it, they don't think they need to. Is there not a single LFS store in your area that sells plants?

Just one LFS. And they don't carry much stuff at all. No plants. Not even fake ones. And the only fish they carry are goldfish guppys and Molly's. They mainly concentrate on reptiles. Snakes lizards etc.

Just one LFS. And they don't carry much stuff at all. No plants. Not even fake ones. And the only fish they carry are goldfish guppys and Molly's. They mainly concentrate on reptiles. Snakes lizards etc.

Alright well I'm going on a trip for about 10 days but when you get back, I'll see if I have something to send you.

Back
Top Bottom