Iowa/Illinois- I would like to trade ministars for frag or 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snapcrackler

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have aragonite substrate in one of my SW tanks that is loaded with mini brittle stars.

These critters reproduce like rabbits.
My substrate was also been seeded with garf grunge about a year ago and has been seeded with LR from liverocks.com and also tonga rock.

I was just wondering if anyone in the area would like to do a "thermos" trade, a half cup of star-laden substrate for a little frag or something like that.

Anyway let me know/PM me if you are interested!

[/b]

Whatever ya got unless I already have a lot of it :) hehe

I will supply the shipping container for the trade, I pay ship one way and you pay ship on the way back. I'll send an extra heat pack for the return trip too.

Erik

Tell me what you have too much of, I might be interested in that.
Right now I have a small green ricordia and a piece of cabbage leather.
Let me know what you think.

How about a trade for 10 stars and a purple colt floater frag for your 2 frags?

Do you live close enough where we could go ground (the 1 day ground UPS map includes chicago area)

Erik

I'd like to trade for some mini stars. I live in CO. 2-day air is good for corals, not sure about stars. Would you spring for overnight if I sent the frags 2-day? I have green hairy shrooms, branching Frogspawn, Green tree, Acro, zoos, ricordia. What do you want to trade for some of that sand?

Hi, a frag of the frog, acro and a mushroom would be kool, I will spring for overnight with heat packs and will send heatpacks for the return trip, I will send 1 cup with 10 stars in it and also a cup with a handful of the substrate in it too if you want it (it's more like rough aragonite mixed with sand) and also I have a tan sarcophyton I could clip a frag for ya if you want

Erik

snap-your stars were waving to me this am they like the chaeta!!! your package is sent hope you like :)

Your corals are awesomE!!!! here are pics.. THANKS again for the awesome deal!

The pic of the poms does NOT do them justice (they always seem to be "closed" the moment the shutter snaps LOL)

I do not have pics of the zos yet or the little frags but I will as soon as I can get some good shots in.

Kool beanos

And Anemoneman your frogspawn/frags and shroom are awesome thank you they are all doing superb I posted pics of frog spawn already ;)

Back
Top Bottom