Wanted: Nano tanks and corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Istrom

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey,

I'm looking into setting up a nano/Pico reef tank (8 gallons or less), and I'm looking for corals for my two established reefs.

I want nice zoanthids or palys (eg: rastas or utter chaos), and really nice SPS (eg: red planet acro, other various acros, montis, etc...)

I can pay via PayPal, and I will pay for shipping and all that. Feel free to comment below or pm me :)

Bought this awesome 4 gallon rimless tank for $125 it has a SUPER bright LED light and filter. Used for freshwater but I'm sure you can easily turn into SW.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1443964989868.jpg
    1443964989868.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 168
Hey,

I'm looking into setting up a nano/Pico reef tank (8 gallons or less), and I'm looking for corals for my two established reefs.

I want nice zoanthids or palys (eg: rastas or utter chaos), and really nice SPS (eg: red planet acro, other various acros, montis, etc...)

I can pay via PayPal, and I will pay for shipping and all that. Feel free to comment below or pm me :)

I'd recommend the fluval spec V, it comes with a its own mini sump and it has a pump that returns the water via powerhead. I had a colony or two or Zoas and they were flourishing in my tank, only thing is, I had to dump some money on better lighting, as the stock lighting isn't very good for corals.

Sent via echolocation

I have some things. A 35G tank with a pair of quality Saddleback Clowns from Sustainable Aquatics, tons of LR. (Also for sale) The fish are really nice. A Chi nano /5G with a pair of Camel Shrimp which spawned recently. Both need better lighting. PM me if interested - not too far from you.

PS I know a great place for Monti frags. PM'd you with the link! May have a rimless Mr. Aqua 12G tank available if that isnt too big. And a derimmed 6.6G Fluval Edge / rimless (means no top like a normal Edge tank).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom