Free: Narrow leaf chain sword

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, lots and lots
No ar atm
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I need enough to start a carpet on my 4 gallon cube. Want some ar for it too. Have you seen my thread? Someone suggested ar but would want an extra opinion on it. The thread title is pico cube restart

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have plenty for that 4, only thing, under string light it will take over the tank in a month if not meticulously maintained. Yours if you want it?

Since you say it grows so fast i probs wont need it then. I already have 2 or so plants. Just didnt want to wait 5-6 months for it to carpet like my dwarf sag. Do you have any ar though?

No ar now, mines struggling currently, i may be looking for some soon too haha aww.. dude on aquatic planted central has some beautifully emmersed grown mini.. $2/stem+shipping..

You can return them if you'd like..

I'd loose $6 dollars if I did that.
Through shipping.

If it's properly cared for under med light? You'll have 20 plant let's in 2 weeks, i paid $7 for what you have and it turned into 50 plants, patience...

I was under the impression that I was getting a padded flat rate envelope full of them? You seemed to agree when it was mentioned and then you go and send two?

Write a negative feedback thread up if you're not happy with your free package.
Edit. After this thread I am now going to simply throw my clippings away, I've never encountered so my flak in giving people free stuff.. taking time out of a busy schedule to go to the post office after carefully packaging these plants, just for a headache?? All set, appologies if you're not satisfied people.

Last edited:
Typical brat move. 1 it was not free. 2 when you spend money you suspect to get what was said you would get.

I'm having the same issues with RCS. I'll shrimp arrived alive an healthy and he wants me to refund him 5.80 because his mom went to the post office, and he could have waited for the mail truck to deliver it. On his side though I did ship a day late so.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Typical brat move. 1 it was not free. 2 when you spend money you suspect to get what was said you would get.

Pm me if you have a problem, this is not appropriate for a public forum.

Dude. WTH! Your making a brat out of yourself! I just re read the whole thing and he originally said that he had 30 crowns. Which he wanted to split up between a lot of people so theyd all get a piece of the pie. You said that you would take it thinking that you would get all of it then he said you wouldnt get all of it because he wanted a lot of people to get some which is a pretty nice thing. Secondly your arguing over $3 which was simply to cover shipping. Not the plants. The plants were free! What your doing right now is just like spitting on someones face who held a door open for you. Your making a real jerk out of yourself.

Edit: Probably shouldn't have said anything but Im getting sick of people being jerks on the internet. I was recently screwed over on ebay and lost a good $50 because ebay always takes the buyers side and screws the seller. Never selling anything on ebay again.

I'm having the same issues with RCS. I'll shrimp arrived alive an healthy and he wants me to refund him 5.80 because his mom went to the post office, and he could have waited for the mail truck to deliver it. On his side though I did ship a day late so.

And fishdude. As long as you gave him tracking info that is his problem not yours.

I did give him the tracking as soon as I got it. Il let me report me. I have enough good reviews to take one bad one from a kid. I'm done thread crapping through.

Mods can close this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom