Need a small reef or FW tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarlilesiu

Aquarium Advice Addict
Recently we have upgraded our nano system to a 12 gallon and want to get rid of a nearly new 4 gallon glass reef tank. It was used for less than 6 months and is virtually brand new. H.O.B. filter, power CF lights, and glass tank with rounded corners. Great for a work desk top or a betta or a small reef. It was around 60 bucks for the whole setup.

All we are asking for is a couple of frags, or other reef items. I don't really know what that is, my girlfriend is the SW person, im a FW guy, so make an offer and she can say yay or nay.

Im in chicago and it would be great if we could do a hand off so there is no S & H. If however you really want it and live away we can work out the S & H, just drop me an instant message.

Akbuuur, you buying up everything around? Kinda curious about what you're trying to set up. Both small and large tanks (since you asked about my 48" light and 100g skimmer too).

If setting up a few tanks at once, you'll be the envy of most around here....but what's going on?

Akbuuur, you buying up everything around? Kinda curious about what you're trying to set up. Both small and large tanks (since you asked about my 48" light and 100g skimmer too).

If setting up a few tanks at once, you'll be the envy of most around here....but what's going on? :?

Back
Top Bottom