WARNING!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All and all live things being shipped without a human companion is risky for every species. At least fish do not have to suffer from pressure change, odors and gases and over-stimulation in their taped box.
And of course the packages that don't say it has a living thing in it to avoid any weird fees that may apply, is at special risk. My daughter's bettas came better shipped than most museum pieces! ^.^ They were frisky and happy on arrival.
(of course the PM is a personal friend at brought them first thing that morning..heh. So that was 4 hours they didn't have to hassle)

When I bought my live stuff from Dr Fostersmith they shipped my package with Fedex. THe day that it was supposed to come I waited around by the window with excitement when I finally saw the Fedex truck. I saw him get out with the package and walk towards my apartment building and then I waited by the door but nobody knocked. I looked out my window again and the driver was driving away. At first I thought that my package had not come but I checked outside my door anyway. My package was just sitting in front of my door, the damn guy didn't even knock! As you could Imagine I was pretty upset. Just a little story of mine.

Josh

They are only authorised to leave shipments outside if you have a note on file saying its ok. What happens is if you say it was not delivered then it comes out of the delivery drivers pocket!!

Back
Top Bottom