Xenia gone wild! Come get some.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did they ship overnight with a heat pack? If I were to charge someone overnight shipping, the xenya wouldn't be worth shipping. Priority mail takes 2-3 days and I'm afraid it wouldn't last that long. How long was yours in transit?

Im in Baltimore and spend alot of time around DC, When I kill off this Cyano outbreak...Maybe I should take some Xenia off your hands...Wait then its a xenia outbreak...Im destoying my computer now before ....I.....do....this....
(monitor flies out window)

Fluff: It did have heat packs and was in transit 18-24 hrs. I was telling you how it was packed because it was a pretty good idea for things that do not ship well.

Yeah, that is a good idea. I'll definately store the info away for later use. Thanks. :D

Sounds like I should wait until warmer temps - maybe March or so to ship xenia??

Don't want to waste folks' shippping money on a slim, winter, chance they'll arrive OK.

Davebailey46, of course might be able to work something out in the meantime.

Hey 20 20 and ChazYork, let me know how the xenya and polyps are doing. I hope they thrive for you. :D

What kind of xenia do you have, is it 'pulsing xenia' or a darker version that doesn't 'pulse'? Got any pics yet?

Wow, that's beautiful! Looks more robust than mine. Mine branches out more.
Is that from your tank, Fluff?

Xenia and polyps are doing great! Thanks again, Cindy, and don't forget, you ever want cichlids, let me know, you can pick from any young-un's that I've got at that time!

I'm pretty well cleaned out for now. Sorry. Ray may be able to hook you up. PM him if he doesn't respond to this post.

Wow, that xenia's growing already! 8O

No complaints, though, sure is peerty! :D

Would love some myself. Getting it in Lubbock Texas is just about impossible unless you want to spen $45-50 for 2-3 stalks on a piece of rock smaller than a dime. Let me know what the cost would be for it to ship here!!!!! Also no worries about cold. It's still 70 degrees here :(

Ok - why the :( ?? You should be :D ... It's 23 degrees (6 degrees with wind-chill) here in Boston.. :cry:

Well when it's 70 degrees in the winter here the wind blows 40-50 mph. Been blowing for about 2 weeks straight. Ever had to chew your air befow???? Yep don't smile unless you want your teeth sand blasted!!!!

Back
Top Bottom