Cuddles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Stefernini

Aquarium Advice Freak
Do any of your goldies cuddle at night? Gus and Fred always settle in a corner and cuddle at night. I've been trying to get a picture for some time, but they always see me coming and swim up to say hi and beg for food. I finally caught them last night! It's so cute!

h8FLDzA.jpg

WWk2vpv.jpg

Wish my Goldie's cuddled. They never stop and if I put the heating on at night the next day my 2 males are spawning and chasing the most robust female all over the tank. I think they think its Spring every time it warms up so slightly!!!!! :0 luckily I have 2 males 3 females now phew. Hoping baby turns out to be another girl. My calico fantail gets the brute of their affections

Sent from my Kestrel using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Gus and Fred are very cute!!

My GF, Colin and Dennis, nestle together like your Gus and Fred. I haven't succeeded in getting a photo of them yet.

Pictured is an old photo of Spotty and friends having a nap together under their favourite arch :0)

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421413228.666462.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Ps Spotty often sleeps vertically!

A pic with Goldie in the foreground and Spotty behind...

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1421458893.480897.jpg

Mine always do!!!!! It's actually pretty funny to watch. Whoever my little guy Ace sees me coming up to tank for dinner he will push all the bigger Goldie's out if the way to get to the food first. I have a bridge they cuddle under. In a line sometimes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Mine always do!!!!! It's actually pretty funny to watch. Whoever my little guy Ace sees me coming up to tank for dinner he will push all the bigger Goldie's out if the way to get to the food first. I have a bridge they cuddle under. In a line sometimes.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Cute - do you have pics?

Cuteness :0)

My fish who cuddle have the same bridge!

In the other tank, I tried to remove the bridge (I have two bridges), because enormous Jasper kept getting stuck in the smaller side arches. But he flipped out, and so I had to put the bridge back!

I know I saw that and was like. THAT'S UNREAL. I got mine at petsmart for a whopping $45.And got a rock for $15. I like to make the tank look realistic. I don't:fish1: like sponge bob or nemo or cartoon figures. I like the rocks plants and boats and planes.

My goldfish and Blackmoor always cuddle at night.....I put a cave in once and the goldfish couldn't fit inside to cuddle Blackmoor well let's say he wasn't impressed he went crazy until it was removed, they cuddled up straight away....it's so cute

I tried to get a pic but they think it's feeding time when I try

Sent from fish phone

Your fish are beautiful. My two do too they have a log and at night they go under and are side by side they do everything together haha.
I have a wakin and a black comet. If I catch them together I'll get a picture :)

Back
Top Bottom