Wanting a pacman frog but have no idea how to keep them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Added about 1 1/2 gallons of RODI, also added some spagnum moss and soaked it in RODI, how does it look? I have 3/4 of the bag of spagnum left if i need to add more.

image-2835207215.jpg

Looks great! Definitely get the green pacman, the albino are kinda ugly lol.

Looks great! Definitely get the green pacman, the albino are kinda ugly lol.

+1 on that, i like the natural look of the greens. (not to mention the albinos were made in captivity) getting some crickets right now, gonna feed them that calcium stuff and fatten them up for his feeding tommarow afternoon.

+1 on that, i like the natural look of the greens. (not to mention the albinos were made in captivity) getting some crickets right now, gonna feed them that calcium stuff and fatten them up for his feeding tommarow afternoon.

Sweet, sounds great

Yeah Ill be gettin him a mate at the upcoming hamburg reptile show though :). I can't wait to see your pacman

Yeah Ill be gettin him a mate at the upcoming hamburg reptile show though :). I can't wait to see your pacman

That will be cool, maybe you will be able to breed them? Temp in the tanks around 50 so im gonna get a heating pad that goes under the tank i heard about in a video from petsmart. Do they work? Will it catch the wooden desk on fire?

That will be cool, maybe you will be able to breed them? Temp in the tanks around 50 so im gonna get a heating pad that goes under the tank i heard about in a video from petsmart. Do they work? Will it catch the wooden desk on fire?

That should work, do you already have a heat lamp over it?

Could of, next time just spray it down real well. Hmm um idk lol

Gor him, 15 crickets, and a cup of 50 mealworms. Also got the heating pad. $60, the price of the tank and setup lol! This is getting over my budget now at $125 but im ok with that. Heres the little guy! About 3-4"

image-3522437399.jpg

image-3136914469.jpg

Also here are the stats:
Temp:76° F
Humidity:45

All the evaporation from the extra water should raise it though.

Back
Top Bottom