Wanting a pacman frog but have no idea how to keep them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For it the pic wasn't there before lol. He's awesome!

Thanks! Hea already burried himself in the dirt. Temps 70° F and humitity is 70 aswell, his spine is kinda crooked, is this normal? They werent feeding him calcium dusted crickets at petsmart but ive had the 15 in the cage with a wet sponge it came with and the calcium stuff since 8:00pm so they should be gut loaded by now, will also sprinkle them.

Thanks! Hea already burried himself in the dirt. Temps 70° F and humitity is 70 aswell, his spine is kinda crooked, is this normal? They werent feeding him calcium dusted crickets at petsmart but ive had the 15 in the cage with a wet sponge it came with and the calcium stuff since 8:00pm so they should be gut loaded by now, will also sprinkle them.

Only dust the crickets when you wanna feed the frog other wise it will kill the crickets pretty fast

So i am gonna feed him another cricket in about 30min how often should i feed him? I want to do a rotation of crickets and mealworms.

No that's good for the crickets but to much calcium is gonna be bad for the frog so dust the crickets 1 day a week and he will live happy

He has just vanished from sight. Since yesterday at around 6:00pm. I dug around in the dirt area and could not find any sign or trace of him, that leaves the only place for him to be in the moss area. 1 of the larger crickets died this morning? I stuck another in the tank to try and bring him out.

He has just vanished from sight. Since yesterday at around 6:00pm. I dug around in the dirt area and could not find any sign or trace of him, that leaves the only place for him to be in the moss area. 1 of the larger crickets died this morning? I stuck another in the tank to try and bring him out.

Is there a lid on the tank? You have 3" I would dig deeper and be gentle about it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom