a new beginning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haus

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well, I've been away from this site for almost a month now. The withdrawls have been aweful :wink: . Anyways, I am doing things right this time (for those who don't know I moved and tore down my tank). I have base rock curing, plenty of salt to get started, and a seaclone protein skimmer. I need to get RO water, a refractometer, and playsand (I've been scouting HD and Walmart with no luck so far). It will still be 6 or more weeks before I get to put fish in there, but I was thinking about having a lemon peel angel and a black and white heni. Has anybody tried that combo, or know if it is feasable? I have a 55 gal tank, 160 watts of lights (NO, tank will be FOWLR), Fluval 304, and 2 Penguin 660 PH's. The tank is not drilled so I don't plan on a sump for now. Is there any other equipment that anybody may think of that I may need? TIA

Welcome back! :)

I was lurking a lot when you were getting ready to move.

Hope it goes smooth and I am sure you can't wait to jump back in... it really is hard to have no tank when you are used to one...same boat here ... cycling now :) :) :) Yippeeee!

Sounds like you have a plan for the new FOWLR set up... sorry, I know nothing about Eels ... but have fun stocking it :)

Back
Top Bottom