Adding rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bosnianblood69

Aquarium Advice Freak
So i have a 110 right now with about 55 pounds of rock in it right now and was wanting to add more. Do i just add? Planning on adding dry rock. Would it re kick the cycle? Thinking 45 more poundsImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1416789292.887403.jpg theres a pic. Would 45 pounds be too much? Or just enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks. You think 45 pounds would be good enough? Is it just me or does my tank look empty

I think 45lbs would be a wise addition. Worst case you take a piece out and use it later for something else.

Also you really should avoid using that magfloat with SW they can scratch your tank.

So what you guys think of the new aquascape with the new rock?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417058805.296432.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1417058812.498932.jpg ordered 45 pounds and got 3 big pieces. Any opinions? Most fish are out after the whole streesing out thing and swimming except the naso and the hippo tang. Maybe the naso comes out soon and really hoping the hippo gets swimming. He was starting to swim in the back by his rock and now idk if he will come out even

Back
Top Bottom