And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obviously more room for corals, more choice of fish with a bigger tank, water is easier to keep at stable parameters.... That the science.... Opinion.... Just more awesome... If you can why not?

I will be upgrading at the end of March a 180 is what I want but don't know it lf I want the extra expense. I know I like LED's but don't like the look of the single units hanging above the tank. I am thinking if the aquaticlife T5HID fixture what do you guys think

I started with a (4) bulb aquatic life T5 and I really liked it. When I upgraded to A radion, I couldn't believe how bulky it made the T5 look, but all in all it is a great fixture. Been on my 54 reef, and frag tank with great results. I did upgrade bulbs with ATI's. that made a huge difference.

Yeah I remember talking to you about them. I did upgrade to the ATI bulbs a couple of months ago and got the bulbs you recommended. I am ready for my up grade. I have a spot that will be perfect for a 180. The best part is that there is a closet that I can run plumbing in to and have everything in there like sump RODI a sink fresh tank and a mixing station. Only problem is that I have got to get the wife to buy in to me taking over that closet

I'm sold on a 125 gallon tank for my upgrade. This will happen at the end of March. What I am worrying about is will I need to cycle the new tank or will I be able to just move all livestock over in one day. I will be adding all new sand and Anywhere from 50-100lb base rock. I will be getting all new equipment skimmer, lights, power heads return pump etc.

I just completed an upgrade. I did a full cycle using new and current lr and sand. i used fish flake food to jump start my cycle

I intended to put in dry rock but stumbled upon a great deal for live rock and then added what i had also

So I will have the money for my upgrade on the 14th of March. I have been thinking of getting hid lights or three of the AI SOL LED's the tank will be a 125 or 180 depends on what I find. Going to have the overflow on one side is the tank. Does anyone think that it is a bad idea for the overflow and the return on one side? Going to spend around $3000 on the upgrade so I am hoping that there will be lots of response to this so I will know what to do

Okay so I'm staring the upgrade I found a 120 with stand canopy skimmer hqi lights stump drilled and looks like a bunch of good stuff for $700. Not sure I want any of the equipment so thinking of making an offer of like $300 for tank and stand and canopy what do you all think?

Back
Top Bottom