And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So last week I noticed that the water level in my DT was high first thought was air in my U tube. That was not the case what I found was bubble algae in the U tube restricting flow. Cleaned that out now I wake up this morning with the DT about to overflow. I am th.king there is bubble algae in the plumbing down to the sump. Turned off the return pump and came to work. What does anyone sugest to clear out the plumbing?

Only problem with that is that there are three 45 degree angles on it. I remember seeing a pipe brush attached to what looked like a 5 foot long flexable spring at one of the LFS. I am going to take a long lunch and run down there to pick one up. They just don't open for another hour and a half.

So it didn't work ended up replumbing it last night. This time a put a union on it so I can do maintenance on it to avoid this from happening in the future

6 days till the upgrade will start! I'm very excited to start getting all of the cool stuff in the mail. I will be going to find a 6 foot tank on Sunday the 17th. I work the day and two after when the money is there.

Got my new thread for my upgrade going just if there is anyone wanting to tag along. It is called "on an upgrade"

Back
Top Bottom