Beginner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So currently I'm a beginner that has 2 clownfishes, live sand, and live rock in a 14 gallon biocube. In my 14 gallin biocube I've not been using RODI water because I am not planning to keep corals, however I just bought a 32 gallon biocube and I am planning to ha e corals in it. So my question is should I transfer my live sand, live rock and water that I had in my 14 gallon to the 32 gallon? I am asking this question because in my 14 gallon biocube I never used RODI water, but I am planning to use RODI water in my 32 gallon biocube.

So currently I'm a beginner that has 2 clownfishes, live sand, and live rock in a 14 gallon biocube. In my 14 gallin biocube I've not been using RODI water because I am not planning to keep corals, however I just bought a 32 gallon biocube and I am planning to ha e corals in it. So my question is should I transfer my live sand, live rock and water that I had in my 14 gallon to the 32 gallon? I am asking this question because in my 14 gallon biocube I never used RODI water, but I am planning to use RODI water in my 32 gallon biocube.
Also I've had the 14 gallon biocube for like 7 months

You should be fine...im not a pro in saltwater...im still a beginner in saltwater. I wasn't using RODI with for the first couple months I started but eventually did get one. I have a buddy that doesn't use rodi and has corals. He just treats his water

transfer everything over except for your sand and water ,
it's always best to replace sand as it holds lots of the nasty s
fish will love you with fresh clean saltwater as water don't hold anything beneficial

Back
Top Bottom