Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been reading your thread, I know! I hope you get it, that'd be cool. :)

You could probably fit in 2 of the gobies but no mandarin silly LOL

I'm actually seriously thinking about adding a mandarin into the cube now that the sand perch is gone. Kelsey went ahead and encouraged me earlier.

What's the general consensus, can i add a mandarin? I will get a prepared eating ORA one just in case.

I will only have the scooter, pair of clowns and the citron goby in the cube going forward so I think there should be room for one more. I'm setting up a fuge ibn the back compartment too.

Just get it! That can be your new goal!! :) to figure out how to make your mandarin a happy fish :)

LOL. It's a big decision, buying a fish that usually dies on most people. i wonder how many people will chime in? It's like a poll- "Should Carey get a Manderin" vote now! hehehe....

carey said:
LOL. It's a big decision, buying a fish that usually dies on most people. i wonder how many people will chime in? It's like a poll- "Should Carey get a Manderin" vote now! hehehe....

Carey no need for the poll. I've seen your dedication for the hobby throughout the many threads you've created. A mandarin might be a bit challenging but you can take it! ;) (also Kelsey managed to keep a mandarin thriving for a little over a year I believe except she had something in her tank kill it, so any questions go to Kelsey! )

Joyler said:
Did you SERIOUSLY ask if we want to see a picture?! What are you a newb?? Lol jk

Lmao! (can I put that?) yep newb but I should have known better! She is not ORA and she eats all the different foods I've put in there, not flakes though but we'll see. And in the 72g I see her all the time, I actually get worried when I don't see her.
She is 3" long. Carey are you still there or did you leave for LFS? Oh wait, they are closed!

Attachments

• image-1779360213.jpg
    image-1779360213.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 120
Lmao! (can I put that?) yep newb but I should have known better! She is not ORA and she eats all the different foods I've put in there, not flakes though but we'll see. And in the 72g I see her all the time, I actually get worried when I don't see her.
She is 3" long. Carey are you still there or did you leave for LFS? Oh wait, they are closed!

LOL, nice one! I'm actually going out shopping for fishie stuff tomorrow so we'll see what I bring home. Can't wait for the morning. I'm gonna get some biospira and some black sand for my pico. And I KNOW if i go to the store I'm planning on I will be getting some corals for sure, no doubt.

Fish, well not so sure. I also will be going in the other direction on wednesday so I can hit a totally different set of stores. And I know that the one store has ORA mandarins. The girl there said i couldnt buy one til mty tank was a year old, but she sold me the scooter so she owes me one. hehe

Back
Top Bottom