Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i would get the bulbs first, I find that the powerhead in my cube isn't too effective. My fish prefer it off actually. lol

lol how about an rodi unit i think with 34g total of sw my own would be needed i just dont know whered id hook it or if i could in the bathroom i couldn't keep it there all day seeing as i share the bathroom

The one I got can hookup to your sink and be taken down when youre done. i personally use the water hose but I know you don't have access to one.

Mine makes about 5g a pure water an hour.

carey said:
The one I got can hookup to your sink and be taken down when youre done. i personally use the water hose but I know you don't have access to one.

Mine makes about 5g a pure water an hour.

Can't you just use a brita filter? Lol!!

Hmmm...you can get the kind that attach to your sink! You just turn it and the water comes out the filter

could a brita work heckk of alot cheaper!

Actually that would cost more to use. The ro/di I got is $69 including shipping and thats all you pay for like a year til you need new filters. You'd go through sooo many britta filters it wouldnt be funny.

And yep, I believe it hooks up like the python water changer to the sink. I keep my unit in the hall closet and just pull it out when I need water.

Oh wow!! Your turning into a closet addict?! The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem!! Rofl!!

i think a platic bit chiped something cosmetic Carey il definitely go with yours aftee i buy the tankk lights and laptop. my concern is how can i make sure it fits before i buy it if i buy it and it wont fit il be rather mad also what do i do with waste water?

The waste water comes out a little thin tube, just let it run into the drain. :)

Not to get back on topic, but since I broke down the cube earlier to get the sand perch out, I haven't seen my candycane goby.

I'm afraid I squished it when I put the rock back in. :-(

The citron goby is majorly stressed, he is still hiding in the back of the tank so I don't wanna rip apart the tank again. I didn't see it when I removed the rock though, I left only 1 rock in the tank and I hope he was in there.

I was planning on moving the candycane soon too. :-(

carey said:
The citron goby is majorly stressed, he is still hiding in the back of the tank so I don't wanna rip apart the tank again. I didn't see it when I removed the rock though, I left only 1 rock in the tank and I hope he was in there.

I was planning on moving the candycane soon too. :-(

I'm sure he'll turn up

Back
Top Bottom