Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aww hack, he's too cute! Is that all he does though? I need some swimming fish in my tank. I only have the clowns and the tang that show themselves. The blenny and goby arent very active.

lol yea pretty much just sticks his head out of his hole he doesnt roam too far from that little hole there

I finally got a picture of my fat blenny. I think it's hilarious how big he is, but should he be that fat? LOL

img_1458978_0_672995ca9ef431ebe472e172f57cc49f.jpg

img_1458978_1_c8928b0826fa95f159f1538d668b1e64.jpg

Omg he's adorable. And apparently also the last one to push away from the table lol. And I thought our fish were pudgy.

I was thinking it was just me, but yeah, he is obese isn't he? he eats everything I put in the tank, herbivore and carnivore food included. I don't know if its healthy for him to be so fat but I don't think theres much i can do about it. lol

talk about a beer gut! lol

p.s. carey didnt you have 4 clownfish in your tank at one time? how did that work out im thinking of adding 2 more

It didn't work out AT ALL, even in the 125g. They were fine for a few days but then the orange oscellaris started attacking the b&w's. It got ugly for awhile. I ended up moving the oranges out into the cube to save the other pair. But unfortunately, the b&w's were a fatality in the death sweep I had a few weeks ago.

LOL. You guys hehe...Blenny is one of my favorite fishes even though he's fat. I wish I could get another one and see if he acts the same way as this one.

The b&w's were ora's and the misbars are regular old oscellaris. :)

I'm in the market for another pair soon too, my cube is empty without them. Wish i could have another pair in the 125g but it didn't work out so good last time.

Oh and they were paired up and not all juvenile, which makes a difference. But yes clowns are damsels, so they can be quite aggressive when they want.

Back
Top Bottom