Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-06-2011, 06:28 PM   #2761
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

I agree, I think you should add them. They are going to be with each other in the end so why wait? Or at least that's my reasoning

Old 10-06-2011, 06:34 PM   #2762
Aquarium Advice Addict

I just ordered the Midas Blenny!!! Finally!!! Lol I was strolling along on LA during math (don't ask) and I raced home to buy the Midas Blenny and a Medium Hammer Coral I really did not want to buy from Aquacon.

Old 10-06-2011, 08:20 PM   #2763
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Well good news to report on the anthias. seems he LOVES brine and mysis, he has been pigging out on it for the last two days. He also is coming out more and more so that's a relief. I currently just have the blue lights on for him though, trying to wean him onto the whites as well.

Luckily the LFS already treated this fish for parasites and dipped him too so I don't have to worry about that.

On another note, my midas blenny AND the blue reef chromis are finally in stock at the same time at LA. I'm thinking about ordering them today but am wondering if I should. The anthias being so picky and shy i don't wanna stress him out by adding more fish, 6 to be exact lol.

what do you guys think? Also that would mean the anthias would have to stay in qt as long as the new fish as I don't know what if anything the new fish will be carrying with them. Any thoughts? Should I just jump on the new fish or wait it out for the anthias? he has another week and a half left of qt.
So gald that he is doing well.

Bad cell phone, I don't remember getting and update on this thread, I feel behind LOL.
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #2764
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I DID IT!!! I ordered 5 blue reef chromis and a midas blenny from live aquaria.

They will be delivered Tuesday. I CANNOT wait! So excited, never ordered from liveaquaria before, at least not livestock. I hope they all arrive ok...and make it through QT too. lol I'm already worried about them and they haven't even shipped!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:13 AM   #2765
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

if you dont mind me asking how much was shipping?? havent ran across that number yet
huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:16 AM   #2766
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
I DID IT!!! I ordered 5 blue reef chromis and a midas blenny from live aquaria.

They will be delivered Tuesday. I CANNOT wait! So excited, never ordered from liveaquaria before, at least not livestock. I hope they all arrive ok...and make it through QT too. lol I'm already worried about them and they haven't even shipped!
good for you carey. im glad you are getting the fish you want. ha im really interested in your new blue reefs.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #2767
Aquarium Advice Addict

how is your anthia doing?
Old 10-07-2011, 02:21 AM   #2768
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Shipping was $34.99 :-( But they do come with a 2 week guarantee which sold me. my lfs is going to be getting some in and he warned me about getting them online since they come from not too far away originally, the caribbean, he said the extrra shipping would stress them out. BUT he also didn't offer to match the guarantee when I told him so LA it is.

The anthias is doing well, he was out quite a bit today and I finally turned on the white bulbs and he didn't seem too fazed. He also is still eating like a champ so that's good.

It's gonna be a tight fit keeping 7 fish in the 55g LOL. Hopefully they all get along and theres no trouble. 2 weeks should fly right by, I hope anyways lol
Old 10-07-2011, 02:25 AM   #2769
Aquarium Advice Addict

2 weeks will fly by. Plus to will get to watch them everyday while you wait right? Waiting for Tuesday is going to be the long part.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:26 AM   #2770
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know, wish the midas had come into stock yesterday and I'd be waiting for tomorrow instead of tuesday! lol

Tags
1.5g, build, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com