cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These clownfish are comical little things. When the lights are out they go to the one corner and they lay on the surface on their sides almost like they are playing dead. As soon a there is any sign of light they they flip back upright and start swimming lol

Well I threw a pinch of flake food in the tank and it if flaying on the surface and the clownfish don't seem to want it. Every now and then one will grab a piece and then spit it out. The frozen food last night they devoured

Should I net the flake food off the top of the water and give them.frozen food? I'm wondering if I should grind the flakes up more

Should I net the flake food off the top of the water and give them.frozen food? I'm wondering if I should grind the flakes up more

Try making it a little more ground up. If they haven't eaten it after a few minutes you can take it out. Also try keeping the pinch in your fingers and putting it just below the surface so it doesn't just float on top. With clean hands of course.

Ok so I removed the flakes on surface and ground up more and held it under surface then let go its not floating on top now and they are grabbing it but then they spit it out then grabs another and so on

Maybe it will just take them a while to get used to eating the flakes.they are a little skittish I noticed when I out my hand over the water they get scared

Back
Top Bottom