cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you seem the setup of my friends 10 gallon tank with his AC110 filter? It's pretty sick. I made a thread about it.

I found it. That's awesome lol.
Hey what type of cardinal and hawkish do you have? It says six line is semi aggressive do you have any issues? And also what type of stocking order? I want my two clowns first and anything else I can get by without adding too much at once

I found a shrimp I love. Banded coral shrimp. Are they good. They look cool

What is a pistol shrimp I looked for it on liveaquaria and couldn't find anything

I found it. That's awesome lol.
Hey what type of cardinal and hawkish do you have? It days six line is semi aggressive do you have any issues? And also what type of stocking order? I want my two clowns first and anything else I can get by without adding too much at once

No issues with my six line, not sure of the kind of Hawkfish, it not red lol, he's white and kinda orange. The cardinals are the Banggai type ( I think I spelled it right) Clowns went in first then 2 weeks later the goby, the rest followed.

I have a fire shrimp and he is cool too, really grabs your attention when he comes out. The banded coral shrimp is cool too. It was a coin flip between the 2 when I got mine.

ForumRunner_20130122_213612.jpg

That's cool. what type of hermits can I use. The lfs has some hermits red legged or something but they are not in water?

That's cool. what type of hermits can I use. The lfs has some hermits red legged or something but they are not in water?

Blue leg hermit crabs are good cleaners. I have 6 but started with 12. I have a mantis shrimp that hitch hiked in and I believe he killed the 6 smaller ones.

Blue legged, red legged they even have orange ones too. Hermit crabs are pretty neat. Emerald crabs and snails.

Cleaner shrimp or the banded shrimp you mentioned.

those are cool. I eventually want coral anything I shouldn't get?

The crab with the anemone is cool

Live Aquaria is pretty good at labeling what is reef safe what's not and what to be cautious about. Me personally I'd stay away from emerald crabs. There got or miss. Hermits are ok, snails, peppermint shrimp, pistol shrimp, banded shrimp. Some brittle star fish.

Back
Top Bottom