cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Water parameters are falling in line. You said you didn't add a piece of raw shrimp into the tank? What is feeding your ammonia converting bacteria?

At this stage in the game I'd stay away ffrm the shrimp. Your most likely getting enough from the die off.

I little trick that won't hurt is add some fish food and let sit.

But honesty I wouldn't do the shrimp now. When I used shrimp to cycle tanks I added it in the Beginning not in the middle.

Doing it now. I just got back from buying a replacement fan for my light fixture one of the two fans were dead. $17 after tax at radio shack holy cow. But its fixed now

Just saw this thread. Interesting. Your planned stick list looks good. Can I suggest a skunk cleaner shrimp? They have so much personality and its fun watch the other fish swim up for a cleaning or watching he shrimp stalk up behind a fish and jump on it and start cleaning. Lol. And for a peaceful fish, there the chalk bass, has some pretty blue in it. Firefish are very cute. A goby or a blenny.
BTW, someone had mentioned sexy shrimp, but I would advise against them cuz cardinals commonly will eat the sexy shrimp. They wouldnt stand a chance and It'll be an expensive lunch for the fish.
Good luck with he cycling!!

Just saw this thread. Interesting. Your planned stick list looks good. Can I suggest a skunk cleaner shrimp? They have so much personality and its fun watch the other fish swim up for a cleaning or watching he shrimp stalk up behind a fish and jump on it and start cleaning. Lol. And for a peaceful fish, there the chalk bass, has some pretty blue in it. Firefish are very cute. A goby or a blenny.
BTW, someone had mentioned sexy shrimp, but I would advise against them cuz cardinals commonly will eat the sexy shrimp. They wouldnt stand a chance and It'll be an expensive lunch for the fish.
Good luck with he cycling!!

thanks for the suggestions I will definitely look those up. Shrimp jumping on the fish???

I you tubed it. that's cool. Would it get along with the stocking list I mentioned

thanks for the suggestions I will definitely look those up. Shrimp jumping on the fish???

I you tubed it. that's cool. Would it get along with the stocking list I mentioned

I think the list is fine, shouldn't be any major problems as long as they are added in proper order.
In my reef, my cleaner cleans my starry blenny regularly. The blenny even opens mid mouth wide so the shrimp can clean inside his mouth too. Pretty funny to watch!! Here's a couple pics of my shrimp cleaning the anthias from head to tail. :)

image-199933021.jpg

image-234342574.jpg

image-2808895984.jpg

Back
Top Bottom