cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As long as your water parameters are ok to sustain coral you can start when your tank cycles.

Well as of the other day when I went to AC they are now I, asked him what I needed to do with this coral and he said everything was fine now but in a few months I may want to start using reef code a & b and maybe iodine too

The reef code A & B are a good thing to have on hand. Iodine can be tricky from what I've heard. I don't use it, its easy to overdose I guess.

I don't know that's what he told me I'm gonna order the reef code soon. He also told me to buy 2 single test kits I think he said carbonate hardness and calcium

I don't know that's what he told me I'm gonna order the reef code soon. He also told me to buy 2 single test kits I think he said carbonate hardness and calcium

I agree, the KH and calcium will have to be monitored closely for healthy coral.

I was looking at the API reef kit and it comes with those two and phosphate and nitrate. I've got nitrate coming I'm my salt kit do I need phosphate?

It's not bad to have. I don't have a phosohate tester but every 2 weeks I have a/c test for it. I'm closer to them so I can do that. For you it would be impractical.

It could be circulation, lighting. It usually forms in the lower circulation areas.

Back
Top Bottom