cycling?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prag

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello,
Well I have set up my marine tank and it has been cycling for four weeks this last week I tested it and it was fine meaning that amonia and nitrites were at zero and that lasted for a few days then I tested again then it had all gone up again...is it still cycling?? I was gonna do the 20% water change since the nitrites had reached zero but didn't cos they had gone back up....should I do the change anyway???

Another question was how do you get the water for the water change to the correct temperature??

Thanks

Hello,
Well I have set up my marine tank and it has been cycling for four weeks this last week I tested it and it was fine meaning that amonia and nitrites were at zero and that lasted for a few days then I tested again then it had all gone up again...is it still cycling??

What method are you using to cycle the tank? How big is the tank? What form of biological filtration are you using?

Another question was how do you get the water for the water change to the correct temperature??

I use submersible heaters.

Back
Top Bottom