freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lmao!!!! If she does, she's s keeper... Bit yeah, don't see that happening...

next friday is a payday and im fairly certain we will pick up at least one more fish. i dont know what she has in mind but she does have another cool name picked out for a tang besides mus. i think we are up in the air about a coral beauty. no clue if we are set on a fox face or a yellow. the search for a purple tang did yield some cool looking fish. and we both like the coloring of a flame angel. no clue what to add next. cuc i think is a must one we get the tank rolling a bit more.

it may be more than some have but there are only 3 stores here that have saltwater fish available. for the most part they all carry a similar inventory.

still waiting on the 1400's to show up.
on a up beat note, my truck is up and running and legal again so if anyone has a good 180-200 gallon tank they cant stand looking at i can haul it off for you!!!

it may be more than some have but there are only 3 stores here that have saltwater fish available. for the most part they all carry a similar inventory.

still waiting on the 1400's to show up.
on a up beat note, my truck is up and running and legal again so if anyone has a good 180-200 gallon tank they cant stand looking at i can haul it off for you!!!

Same goes here. Anywhere in Metro Atlanta. And I won't even charge you for hauling it off. LOL

Palys just get their food from the light and the water column, nothing special to feed em and they will spread, trust me on that one...lol

Greenturtle said:
how big is your tank? kole tangs can live in 75 gallons.

Who are you asking? Lol... I have a 90 gallon if that was directed at me.

mine is a 75g so i guess we are both kio, also this just showed up.
img_1526052_0_c9734a61b2f2ec4a148bfdf7cebe4cef.jpg

Mandarins are seriously picky eaters, even the Ora mandarins are not guarenteed to revert back to pods. And if they do, they blow through tons of pods every day...lil fatties

My ora mandarin was raised on pellets and now wont touch them. It;s been rough trying every food they make to try to get her to eat. Good thing I have pods, but not nearly enough, you really cant have enough pods for those guys lol

please dont rain on my parade. but noted.

also my substrate is starting to yellow in places... should i be concerned?

Back
Top Bottom