freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
it is a hard thing to do. and a leason learned. i hope.

its early because im on vacation. i should be getting up at the crack of noon. i dont even get up that early when its part of my normal work week. up by 615-630 ish, loaf around until i run the risk of being late. clock in at 7

I get up at 430 and try to leave no later than 5 so I can be at work by 6, I have a 40 minute drive and work 12 hour days but only work 3.5 days a week... so I get a mini vacation every week...

yeah i get to work 4 tens and every weekend is a 3 day weekend for me(fri-sun)

all i know is im not a morning person. if i have to be at work earlier than 7 ive had a hard time keeping that job.

You see my tank and I have one...It'll be fine and entertaining....lol

yes sir ive seen yours. and i like it. what other hawk fish can we add besides the red? can a person have more than 1 in a 75? i think i know where a spotted hawk is.

yeah i get to work 4 tens and every weekend is a 3 day weekend for me(fri-sun)

all i know is im not a morning person. if i have to be at work earlier than 7 ive had a hard time keeping that job.

Being in the Army, I'm at work by 5 and hopefully I'll be home by 530-6. And depending, may have to work the weekend. Doing it for 15yrs now, so, kinda routine...lol

Being in the Army, I'm at work by 5 and hopefully I'll be home by 530-6. And depending, may have to work the weekend. Doing it for 15yrs now, so, kinda routine...lol

5 more years and you should have a good retirement. or have they changed things?

im glad i did what i did for the experience but there is no way i could have stayed in for more than my 4.

i work with a couple guys that said the same thing tdwright1971

Last edited:
lol, what are your plans?

Not sure, yet. Did 8 yrs of Spec Ops, and right now I'm a "warehouse manager". I know fed ex and ups would hire me, but I'm looking for another adrenalin rush....so I'm not sure just yet.

Not sure, yet. Did 8 yrs of Spec Ops, and right now I'm a "warehouse manager". I know fed ex and ups would hire me, but I'm looking for another adrenalin rush....so I'm not sure just yet.

UPS driver in Tripoli. That ought to give you an adrenalin rush. :D

Back
Top Bottom