freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Behind every great man is an ever greater woman! I remind Lance of that daily ;b

Well, to be 100% truthful my wife is why I have become who I am. It is because I want her to be proud of me and because I want to make her a happy as can be, that I have morphed into the man I am now. Guess that is really the definition of what Love really is.

i had to say it... lol figured it was appropriate at the time. just please dont let my gf see that, haha she will beat me with the laptop. i went 2 days without getting on AA and couldnt take it anymore.

huma-huma said:
i had to say it... lol figured it was appropriate at the time. just please dont let my gf see that, haha she will beat me with the laptop. i went 2 days without getting on AA and couldnt take it anymore.

I think I'd have to admit Jesse somewhere if he went two whole days without aa

jokes aside for just a short moment, i had to tear down the tank so we could get the eel out. not fun and didnt work. the little guy stayed in a rock so we just moved the rock and all to the 40g. the bad thing is that i still had alot of white aragonite substrate on/in it and now my 40 black on black has black sand that looks like it has been "salted" not the happiest of campers about it.

anyway when i tryied to put the 75 back together, all that rock work didnt go back the way it was. not happy about that either. oh well maybe it will look better tomarrow.

Back
Top Bottom