freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
Dimensions: 10" X 7" X 23"

thats from the ad from ebay. i would say thats about spot on.

Well, when I'm done writing my 3 papers I may check the designated space and see how much wiggle room I got.
In the meantime I shall pull an all-nighter figuring out polypeptide bonds and why the **** somebody couldn't just name them "bunch of happy molecules together"

Well, when I'm done writing my 3 papers I may check the designated space and see how much wiggle room I got.
In the meantime I shall pull an all-nighter figuring out polypeptide bonds and why the **** somebody couldn't just name them "bunch of happy molecules together"

ha +15 more hahaha's

Haha I have been vegetarian for a few months. Except for shrimp. Which is also ironic, because I love my peppermints.

I know, right?!
Love seafood and my fav critters in the tank are my shrimp and crabs LOL
My boyfriend always Tells me to stop playing with my food >.<

Springfield has a very limited selection for vegetarians. Sometimes it difficult figuring out a place we both want to eat at when go out. That or we just become regulars at the same restaurant.

How long does it take for skimmers to break in? Average?

Growing up in Montana and the Grandson of a Rancher, it would almost be sacrilegious for me not to eat meat. LOL

coffeetwitch said:
Springfield has a very limited selection for vegetarians. Sometimes it difficult figuring out a place we both want to eat at when go out. That or we just become regulars at the same restaurant.

How long does it take for skimmers to break in? Average?

Average is approx 2 weeks. The older the better ;)

rdnelson99 said:
Growing up in Montana and the Grandson of a Rancher, it would almost be sacrilegious for me not to eat meat. LOL

Same with my family... I'm considered "the weird one" O.O

I actually feel bad for eating fish. When I became a vegetarian I didn't eat fish for 5 years. But like I said, my body didn't like that too much. Maybe i was low on mercury hahaha

Tracie6283 said:
I feel guilty when I eat a tuna sandwich in front of their tanks.

Lmao!!!! Not like u raised it. Heck, I feed my shrimp frozen shrimp! They love it!

Ausfish said:
Why do you feel bad for eating fish?

Considering the environmental impact the fishing industry has I'm wondering if we even have fish left in 50 or 100 years :(
Just wish sushi wasn't my fav thing in the entire world rofl

Tracie6283 said:
I kinda want sushi now. Should we go tonight??

Great, now I have to go too... But I got papers due :,,,,,(

5 rolls?!?! That's ALOT!!!! O.O

coffeetwitch said:
i work for the local county highway department. i work on everything from dump trucks to trailblazers. chainsaws to full on excavators.

You sound like the Glen Campbell song.LOLSorry late post,this post moves to fast.

Back
Top Bottom