freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tracie6283 said:
I kinda want sushi now. Should we go tonight??

Lol. Or we can buy a return pump for our sump? It does sound delicious though

Yes five. If I was born with money instead of these good looks I'm sure I would have been able to put blue fin tuna on the endangered species list by now.

Ricksreef said:
You sound like the Glen Campbell song.LOLSorry late post,this post moves to fast.

Any similarity to actual persons, exspressed or implied, is only coincidental!

I had to ask the guys at work who glen cambell was. I'm more of a house mix, pop, and electronic fan

coffeetwitch said:
Any similarity to actual persons, exspressed or implied, is only coincidental!

I had to ask the guys at work who glen cambell was. I'm more of a house mix, pop, and electronic fan

You have got to be kidding,durn I really feel old now.
Anyway,was thinking of his song"Lineman for the County".

Lol. Or we can buy a return pump for our sump? It does sound delicious though

Yes five. If I was born with money instead of these good looks I'm sure I would have been able to put blue fin tuna on the endangered species list by now.

hahahaha u made me laugh out loud (and I'm in tears bc of my stupid Bio paper)
My fav is thin sliced octopus sashimi :angel:
and then there is the rainbow roll with lots and lots of salmon and masago on it :love:

Unicorn said:
hahahaha u made me laugh out loud (and I'm in tears bc of my stupid Bio paper)
My fav is thin sliced octopus sashimi :angel:
and then there is the rainbow roll with lots and lots of salmon and masago on it :love:

I don't wanna hear it when ur fish jump out and attack u... Lol... I'm from Florida and can't stand seafood...

Kio707 said:
I don't wanna hear it when ur fish jump out and attack u... Lol... I'm from Florida and can't stand seafood...

Funny u say that cuz my tomato clown bites me every time I stick my hand in :)

Kinda reminds me of the commercial were the daughter is looking for her goldfish while the parents are having sushi :)

Unicorn said:
Kinda reminds me of the commercial were the daughter is looking for her goldfish while the parents are having sushi :)

Geico commercial.... "what are u going to do?"... Lol

Unicorn said:
Funny u say that cuz my tomato clown bites me every time I stick my hand in :)

Funny you say that, my picasso trigger tries to murder my hand when I have it in the tank

Kio707 said:
Geico commercial.... "what are u going to do?"... Lol

Love it when the parents ask if she checked under the desk like it's a hamster hahahaha

huma-huma said:
Funny you say that, my picasso trigger tries to murder my hand when I have it in the tank

Bet ur trigger has a tougher bite though

Unicorn said:
Love it when the parents ask if she checked under the desk like it's a hamster hahahaha

And idk what kinda fish they where, but that was some big sushi!

Bet ur trigger has a tougher bite though
you have no idea, my triggers legitamately scare me, they hit hard! one hit to a rosy red minnow and it splits them in two. they do however make quite the interesting clicking sound when eating

coffeetwitch said:
Has he drawn blood from you yet? Anyone watch hillbilly hand fishing?

OMG I love that show! I always tell Lance that I wanna do it... But everybody always laughs at me

huma-huma said:
you have no idea, my triggers legitamately scare me, they hit hard! one hit to a rosy red minnow and it splits them in two. they do however make quite the interesting clicking sound when eating

My Picasso trigger always makes a little clicking sound when getting his food too!

Twitch, he hasn't yet, but then again he's only about 5 inches long so far, im sure once he gets bigger it'll be a different story

Back
Top Bottom