freshwater to 75 gallon saltwater reef with fish evolution.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
img_1531296_0_59650d1e3cb4ae40c6686cd83863d7c6.jpg

my latest pic of him

I have had him for 3 years and he's about 2 foot long and his body squeezes to fit in a piece of 1.5 inch pvc, his head is smaller than his body. He can eat a medium sized shrimp or 3 silversides.

tdwright1971 said:
I have had him for 3 years and he's about 2 foot long and his body squeezes to fit in a piece of 1.5 inch pvc, his head is smaller than his body. He can eat a medium sized shrimp or 3 silversides.

U hand feed him or target feed him? I've heard they can have a nasty bite.

tdwright1971 said:
He has no trouble finding food. Their eyesite is not the best but they can smell really good

Thinking of getting one for my new 150g.... It looks awesome! Bothers ur other fish at all?

the guy that sold ours to us said he was being fed freeze dried krill and not to switch to silversides. why would tha guy say that, he also fed him by hand.

heres a question. because the sales person was talking with his hands while bagging the snowflake, it regurgitated what he was fed.

that store was 30 miles away and we thought the lfs in town would have the frozen krill, but they didnt, at least the ones that where open. so now the eel is swimming around the tank. to me that means hes hunting. so first thing in the morning im going to go to all the stores and find some food for him.

Plus I only feed him when he's hunting. And usually he gets it before it hits the bottom, once he was really hungry and kept coming after my fingers and reaching up out of the water,that made me nervous. I let him bite me three years ago when he was the size of a pencil and was surpised then how it hurt. No I don't want to lose a finger

tdwright1971 said:
Plus I only feed him when he's hunting. And usually he gets it before it hits the bottom, once he was really hungry and kept coming after my fingers and reaching up out of the water,that made me nervous. I let him bite me three years ago when he was the size of a pencil and was surpised then how it hurt. No I don't want to lose a finger

Lmao... (15 things)

could be. also he just ignores the fish we have. swam by the coral beauty's hiding spot several times, the beauty turned on its side and the snowflake swam right on by like the beauty wasnt even there.

Back
Top Bottom