He's Alive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pain Devine

Aquarium Advice Activist
So I thought my tank was close to being done cycling... I mean, it's been WEEKS since I put the water in the tank and there's only some lace rock and sand in there... anyways, there was all this ugly allege all over the tank so I went and got a turbo snail at the LFS.

Well, I put him in the tank and he was one grumpy snail! I tell ya, he just scrunched up and didn't like it at all. He didn't move for 24 hours so I tested the water again and all my levels were skyrocketing. So I guess it wasn't done like I thought.

So I did a massive water change (about 50%) and the change was almost iimmediate He started stick'n his little eye stalks out and sniff'n around. By the time I got home for work today he was Zooming around leaving a path of Snailorific allege distruction in his wake. The little buggers fast! He's so neat I'm wondering if I even need fish! It's funny, if I turn the light on it's like he's in slo-mo... if I want to speed him back up I turn it off. hehehe What a cool little guy he is.

Can ya believe "Snailorific" wasn't in the spellcheck dictionary? Must be a Canadian english dictionary or somethin...

snail

Any chance of me getting some of that *edited* your smoking? if not how bout you give me your snail :D

It's not nice to try and defeat the word censor
nono.gif

Back
Top Bottom